Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pouring a fresh cup

It was time for some separation. I have become something of a blogging addict and I was finding that The Adventures of Madelyn and Owen blog was becoming a catch all for my randomness. I have begun working on a few new hobbies for myself and think that these would be best blogged about in a new format. I have been inspired by some very creative types who have managed to keep my interest with some excellent concepts and tremendous follow through. I love to watch some new ideas come to light and blossom with every post. I hope to emulate what I have loved in the blogging world and create some of my own kind of fun along the way.

I am hopeless without coffee. So, if I have not had a cup of coffee- don't expect to hear from me here. I am hoping to interject some new energy and creativity into my life and want to show it off a little. Creativity requires coffee- or at least some caffeine in some fashion, chocolate sometimes fits the bill for a pleasant evening of some quiet crafting.

Comments are not only welcome, but will also put a smile on my face and remind me that I am not in fact talking to the cat.

So, come along for ramblings- and don't forget a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

I LOVE coffee!! I would love to join you!

Danielle said...

I've always got a cup of coffee in hand so I'll be looking forward to following along here too! :-)

Alicia said...

I'm thinking of your black tongue and smiling! I'm grateful we met and I look forward to reading your minds thoughts.

Carol said...

Way to get out of the January slump! Inspire me please!!!