Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What does he know anyways?

Don't get me wrong, I love the groundhog! Todd and I celebrated (me sick from the couch) our seven year dating anniversary on Groundhog's Day this year! But what does that little vermin know about spring? First off, he's on the east coast. We play the seasons a little differently here. Secondly, I highly doubt he's a team player in the little charade!
I say, spring has sprung! (and not a moment too soon!) We have crocuses and daffodils coming up and average about 10 degrees in the afternoons. It's been a sunny, blissful week here on the west coast.
The twins and I have begun gardening. They are quite the little helpers! We cleaned up quite a bit yesterday and they were right into it. I can see already that my summer blooms will often lose their heads! Owen pitched a fit when I brought them in from the patio. The sport of bubble blowing has come back too! I've posted some photos on flickr for all to enjoy!

1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

I'm jealous!!!! We got 10 cm of snow yesterday!!! Ack!!