Monday, March 23, 2009

Today...

Today was a really great day. I feel like I actually accomplished something. I feel like it was a well rounded day.

I have been spinning my wheels for quite some time, since probably before the holidays. Being sick for so long just took my spirit away. I got a little... lost. I still don't feel 100% and really need some inspiration to look after myself better. Today was that inspiration. To be able to see the things I can accomplish when I have that energy, that drive- can give me that push in the backside I so desperately needed.

So what started out as a pretty hum-drum Monday, ended up being a brand new day for me. And I think the self portrait session (can find on my Flickr) was the outward evaluation of what was sitting just below the surface and ready to come out. A little corny- but authentic. Trust me.

No comments: