Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 acres of scenery as my backdrop

Relax was the word of the day on my last photoshoot. Held on their 5 acre piece of heaven in Qualicum Beach, the shoot went by in the blink of an eye. This lovely couple and their 4 year old son were an absolute dream to photograph. There were so many images to choose from but here are my favorites.

Sometimes it's the simplest moments that make the biggest impact. Here is father and son operating the excavator.

As is every woman before a photoshoot, she was nervous about looking good for her portraits. But wow. Just look at her! Stunning!

Can't you just hear her laughter through this image? She has an infectious laugh and I think it shows!

He is small but big on personality. I think he was telling me a story while I shot this one.

Father and son doing what they do best, hanging out and taking it all in.

Thank you for an amazing shoot. I enjoyed every minute!

No comments: